Dec 18, 2009

Crazy about perfumes!!!!




I was just recollecting how much i would have spent for all my perfumes. The result was shocking as i realized that it is a big sum of money(Big enough to get me a MAC book) Never mind. I would love to try all new brands, new fragrances , though it may be disappointing at times and i never got tired. Among the perfumes i used, the best one was D & G. The fragrance was so different as it smells like musk initially but later it turns a bit sweeter and smoother. Then the second perfume that tops my list is Paco Rabanne( 1 million). This one is really strong and is of the typical macho style as it has a spicy leather fragrance. Some of my all time favorites are Hugo Boss, Fahrenheit, Channel, Bvlgari,Ralph lauren etc. I heard recently that cannabis plant is used to make weed perfume and this made the possession of the roots,stalks and stems of this plant legal. That sounded interesting and i may want to try it once and i hope i dont get high:)

0 comments: